Saturday, July 1st, 2023
OUC Indian River Plant
Vendor Space (11-20) 20’W x 25’D - $50
Food Vendor (1-10) 50’W x 25’D - $150
BBQ Team w/Sponsor (1-10) 50’W x 25’D - $150
You may also use these applications for payment or donations:
• Vendor site will be assigned by PSJCF, on first-come, first serve basis.
• Fee must accompany application for space to be reserved.
• You must bring at least one fire extinguisher if you will be cooking on site.
FOOD VENDORS must supply a copy of Business License, Occupational License and a copy of your insurance certificate with application. Your entire unit(s) must fit in your reserved / assigned space. If you are a vendor selling food, you must contact and coordinate with the Department of Business Regulations, Division of Hotels and Restaurants. If you have any questions, contact them directly at (800) 375-6975 between the hours of 8:00 - 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Electricity will NOT be provided.
Only food vendors need to upload a copy of your business license. If you have any problems you may also email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Upload .jpg, .png or .gif only, file may not exceed 800kb
• Teams are required to recruit a Team Sponsor to contribute a minimum donation of $150 to PSJ Community Foundation AND a minimum of five (5) pork shoulder / butt roasts (6 to 7 lbs each) for contest participants to sample.
• Entries will be limited to ten (10) teams on a first come basis, received by PSJCF.
• Teams are to check in with the PSJCF booth upon arrival on-site for setup location.
• The team and sponsor are required to stay within the 50’ x 25’ shared space provided. The site will be assigned by PSJCF on first come basis. Donation must be provided with application to secure the site.
• One fire extinguisher per team is required. Electricity will not be provided. No gas grills allowed.
• BBQ Team agrees to comply with event rules and judging procedures.
• Cleaning and disinfection of the cook site and sample tables are paramount for the safety of the public.
• No food and/or drink item as are to be sold to the public by the BBQ Teams and/or Sponsors during this event.
• There will be a cash prize to the winner chosen by the people.
PSJCF will supply plastic cups and forks for samples to be distributed to paid participants. Samples will be handed outonly to those participants wearing a wrist band for the event. Participants may taste as many BBQ samples as theywish. The participant will then place their vote for the BBQ they feel is the best by placing their token in the providedvoting jar at the tent. The Team with the most tokens is the winner of the People’s Choice. Voting will take place between 5:00 pm and 8:00 pm (or until BBQ samples are depleted).
CLEAN UP TIMES
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR VENDORS
Thunder Over the Indian River (TOIR) will take place at the OUC property located at the NW corner of US 1 and Kings Hwy. The entry gate is on Kings Hwy. at the corner of Capron. We look forward to your participation. Please note these few bits of information: Payment in full must accompany your application. Absolutely no refunds will be made unless the event is rained out. No personal checks will be accepted after June 15th.
CLOWNS AND ROAMING ENTERTAINERS
$30.00 if you are charging any fees. A booth is allowed (12ft X 12ft), in designated area.
Space for a political or campaign Booth (12ft x 12ft) or to distribute campaign materials will be as follows: $500.00 per space. Your entire unit(s) must fit in your reserved / assigned space.
NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES, SEXUALLY GRAPHIC OR CRUDE GRAFITTI ARE TO BE SOLD OR DISPLAYED BY ANYONE. PSJCF reserves the right to refuse your display or distribution of items that are offensive or improper for children.
CONTACT and PAYMENT INFORMATION
If you have any questions, please contact us via email: PSJCommunityFoundation@gmail.com. Mail completed form and payment to: PSJCF, PO BOX 472, SHARPES, FL 32959-0472. You may also send completed form via email and electronic payments to CASHAPP: $PSJCF or VENMO: @PSJCF or PAYPAL: email@example.com
Open to the public at 4:00pm – The fireworks begin roughly at 9:15 and will run approximately 20-25 minutes. Lights out will be requested 10-15 minutes in advance of show starting.
SET UP TIMES
The facility will be open the day of event for booth setup from 9:00 to 11:00am. We will reopen @ 2:30 for Vendors. All booths must be set up prior to the gates opening for the public and must stay until the end of the fireworks. Lights will be out during the fireworks display, including parking lot lights. Your booth must be free standing and stakes/guide lines must be within your site. Once a space is assigned to you, there are no changes in location permitted. You may park your vehicles behind your booth (within your space) or in the event parking areas.